Hydraulic Service Centre in Caledon
Known for its ability to provide its private and corporate citizens with a safe, stable, and sustainable environment, Caledon is among the top ranked in Maclean’s Magazine’s annual rankings of “Canada’s Safest Cities”. Caledon has also received the “Ontario’s Greenest Community” award by TVO – a public television organization in Ontario – a couple of times.
Maverick Machine is proud to be one of the leading businesses in this humble community of under 70,000 people residing in the 22 towns, villages, and hamlets of Caledon. We specialize in the supply of industrial hydraulic cylinders of all types, including stainless steel hydraulic cylinders that are critical for the compliance of the food & beverage sector, as well as custom hydraulic replacement components for all kinds of hydraulic cylinders.
Outlook of Caledon
Located not too far from Toronto, which is the largest city in Canada and transportation and financial hub, the Town of Caledon offers the unique blend of a bustling urban and industrial centre surrounded by a calm, rural environment that is known for its magnificent rolling hills, valleys, and serene open space. The town’s geographic location allows for easy access to international markets and offers a positive business climate, a knowledge-based workforce, and focus on growth.
Many of the communities in Caledon date back to the early 19th century, and have been instrumental in shaping Ontario’s manufacturing and food processing industries. In the 1850’s, Caledon and its environs were considered the “bread basket” for Europe owing to a wheat crop failure and the interruption of Russian wheat shipments during the Crimean War.
The agricultural bias has continued over the decades, with some newer existing businesses in Caledon specializing in agricultural research and development. Other collaborators have emerged as reliable sources of agricultural raw materials, state-of-the-art automated food processing techniques, and world-class food safety standards.
Hydraulic cylinders for Caledon’s Food processing and logistics sector
The GTA is the second largest and most competitive food processing region in North America, with annual sales of over $33 billion. Considering that Caledon is at the heart of the Ontario Food Cluster, this town holds one of the biggest caches of planned industrial lands in the GTA. Businesses in Caledon can leverage the competitive lease rates and operating costs, as well as significantly low municipal taxes and development fees. These benefits have helped to attract multinational companies in the region, some of which are our clients for hydraulic cylinder supplies and repair services.
There are over 200 agricultural commodities grown on farms in Ontario, most of which are processed within the GTA due to its efficient transportation and distribution systems, as well as proximity to vast national and international markets. The food sector can take advantage of the large trucking, rail, and air distribution network for food products in the GTA, which is unmatched in the country.
For industries where the strength, torque, durability, corrosion resistance, and hygiene standards of stainless steel hydraulic cylinders is desired, Maverick Machine can provide the cylinders and parts you need. These attributes are particularly important for our clients in the food, fishing, water treatment, medical, petrochemical, environmental technology, and many others where cylinder components are likely to encounter volatile fluids or need to be hygienically cleaned.
Why choose Maverick Machine for your stainless steel cylinders?
Maverick Machine is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of industrial stainless steel hydraulic cylinders in North America. We realize that some hydraulic cylinder applications involve highly corrosive environments and/or industrial processes that demand hygienic cleaning.
All of the exposed areas of our stainless steel hydraulic cylinders are built out of 316-grade stainless steel, which is especially resistant to corrosion, to satisfy these and other unique industry needs. We also supply telescopic stainless steel, both single acting telescopic cylinders and hybrid dual acting.
We can help you with meeting regulations in your industry, and work with you to meet your exact needs within your budget so you can save your end-client’s money. Some of the benefits of stainless steel hydraulic cylinders and components include:
- Compliance with industry standards – Hydraulic cylinders are found in a wide range of food and beverage processing equipment. Similar to all other machines and machine components within the industry, they must comply with various industry standards to ensure the integrity of products and safety of consumers. Compared to the off-the-shelf products used in other industries, stainless steel hydraulic components often feature different elements to meet higher sanitation standards. For example, they may have a more streamlined and solid design with a polished surface to minimize the number of spaces and surfaces where bacteria and other contaminants can accumulate.
- Excellent strength and durability throughout their service lives – stainless steel cylinders can withstand the frequent cleaning operations needed to maintain sanitary processing conditions.
- Effective cleaning – Since stainless steel is non-porous, it prevents contaminants (e.g., bacteria) from lingering on the surface of equipment, allowing machines to be cleaned more effectively and efficiently.
- Durable – stainless steel hydraulic cylinders and other components are long-lasting, resulting in lower equipment costs over time.
During emergency breakdowns, you may find yourself in need of compatible hydraulic cylinder accessories in stock. Beyond supplying hydraulic cylinders, we also have a variety of accessories. We use hydraulic fittings or O-ring boss ports that can be taken apart and put back together, rather than a national pipe thread (NPT). This product is available in stock 1.5inch to 4. We also supply Seals that are not only compatible you’re your stainless steel cylinders, but also designed for use in glycol based or food-grade oils
Maverick Machine & Hydraulics Cylinder Supply, Parts & Repairs in Caledon
The team at Maverick Machine & Hydraulics fully understands how costly premature cylinder failures and downtime can be to your bottom line. By partnering with us for your hydraulic cylinder needs, you benefit from our:
- Friendly and responsive customer service
- Precision cylinder machining services
- Unique numbering system that facilitates accountability and traceability
- 100% testing capabilities for manufactured and repaired components
- Full warranty programs, including a standard one-year replacement guarantee and optional five-year, pro-rated warranty
At Maverick Machine, our objective is to provide our clients in the town of Caledon with quality hydraulic cylinders and prompt repair services with custom replacement components. Ultimately, we want to help you keep your equipment running effectively and efficiently for longer, to minimize downtime and reduce the risk of premature components failure that increases waste. We will help you reduce your carbon footprint while making your business more sustainable and efficient.
For additional information about our hydraulic cylinder offerings, contact our office in Caledon today.